We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Autumn/Winter 2020 GP Update course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down with a cup of tea and watch Simon Curtis and the team presenting the Hot Topics GP Update course covering a range of the latest Hot Topics in primary care. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand and broken down into individual topics.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
The webinar will be carried out as a full-day session on Thursday 5th November 2020 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 5 pm.
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.