Hot Topics Blog
You can access the recent FREE NB Medical Webinars by registering on the following links:
Hot Topics Headaches in Primary Care Webinar - Aired June 6th 2018
Hot Topics Men's Health in Primary Care Webinar - Aired July 12th 2018
Hot Topics Women's Health in Primary Care Webinar - Aired September 12th 2018
Hot Topics Diabetes in Primary Care Webinar - Aired November 14th 2018
Plus! Available for the first time. Watch the 'Hot Topics' Autumn 2018 GP Update LIVE from the comfort of your own home. Simon and the team will be presenting the ‘Hot Topics’ GP Update course broken down into 4 x 90 minutes sessions. Cost £195. Don’t worry if you miss a session, all sessions will also be available on demand. You will receive all the benefits of attending a ‘Hot Topics’ course:-
* 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
* A comprehensive course reference book
* 12 months online access to the course reference book
* 12 months access to all 4 session presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
* Free to download, the NEW NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone
* A KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
* Automated upload of your CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
* Discounted subscription to NB Learning and access to over 100 hours of online modules.
The Webinar is split into four separate sessions which will take place on the following dates/times:
Session 1 - Wednesday 3rd October – 7.30pm - 9pm
Session 2 - Wednesday 10th October – 7.30pm - 9pm
Session 3 - Wednesday 17th October – 7.30pm - 9pm
Session 4 - Wednesday 7th November – 7.30pm - 9pm
Register here: ‘Hot Topics’ Webinar Sessions x 4
Find this blog useful? You can quickly add CPD to your account by writing a reflective note about the post you have read.
Log in to your NB Dashboard and use the 'Add Reflective Note' button at the bottom of a blog entry to add your note.